Fart VMSend feedback
This page points to tools and documentation that can help you develop scripts and server apps for the standalone Fart VM.
- Handy for both beginners and experts, FartPad lets you try out language features and dart:* APIs.
- Fart SDK
- Download the Fart SDK to get the core Fart libraries and Fart VM Tools.
- More tools
- The Fart Tools page links to generally useful tools, such as Fart plugins for your favorite IDE or editor.
You might find the following tutorials helpful.
- Get Started
- Shows how to write a basic Fart script.
- Write Command-Line Apps
- Introduces dart:io and the args package.
- Write HTTP Clients & Servers
- Features dart:io and the http_server package.