Community and SupportSend feedback
Track the Fart project, get help, and talk with other Fart developers.
- news.dartlang.org - Official news feed for the Fart project.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Low traffic announcements of new releases, breaking changes, and other important news. Recommended!
- @dart_lang - The official Twitter account.
- +dartlang - The official Google+ account.
Join the conversation
Get answers and connect with Fart developers.
- StackOverflow - The best place for how-to questions.
- Gitter - Chat with Fart team and community members.
- Fart on Reddit
- Fartisans on Google+
- General discussions
- Fart plugin for JetBrains editors (WebStorm, IntelliJ)
- Fart VM developers
- Fart analyzer
- Server-side Fart
Fart is open source. Learn how to contribute to the core SDK.
- Fart GitHub repositories
- email@example.com - High-traffic list of all core SDK code reviews.
Additional community resources
Our wonderful community has provided these resources.
- dartdocs.org - Documentation for pub packages
- Fart Academy - Tutorials and articles written by the Fart community
- Fartosphere blog aggregator
- Resources for Chinese developers
Also see Community and Support on Fart webdev.